Our Worship Services
Whether you attend church regularly or have never set foot in a church, The Pentecostals of Kentwood is an exciting place to be.
The things God finds meaningful are meaningful to us – and that includes the chance to know you and help you know the Lord better and more deeply.
Through an attitude of love, vibrant worship and relevant teaching from the Bible, we help people become authentic Christians in a changing world. We walk together, and help each other understand Jesus and the lives He wants us to live.
What you can expect to experience in our services…
- We raise our hands because 1 Timothy 2:8 says, “I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands.”
- We clap our hands because Psalm 47:1 says, “O clap your hands, all ye people.”
- We sing and play music because Ephesians 5:19 says to worship “in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord,” and Psalm 150 says to praise God with musical instruments.
- We worship with a joyful noise because Psalm 66:1 says, “Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands.”
- We pray aloud because the early church “lifted up their voice to God with one accord” in prayer (Acts 4:24).
- We dance in the Spirit because Psalm 149:3 says, “Let them praise his name in the dance.”