Philippians 4:6-7 tells us, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
We believe in the power of prayer! At The Pentecostals of Kentwood, we are blessed to be able to pray with you and for you. There are many ways you can make your prayer needs known:
- Prior to services: Located near the entrance of the sanctuary is a table holding our prayer request form. Please feel free to include your prayer requests and praise reports and they will be mentioned during our evening service during our prayer time.
- After services: At the close of worship, church leaders will be waiting at the front of the sanctuary so that you can pray together.
- Through the Guest Card: There’s a place for prayer requests in the Guest card you receive as you enter services. You can drop your card in the offering plate or bring it to our Welcome Center.
- Contact us online: E-mail us your prayer request.
- Visit us: A church leader is available to pray with you.
- Hospital visitation: If you or a family member is in the hospital, we have Care Force teams available to visit and pray with you.
Did you know that prior to every service, there is a group of people praying for our members, visitors and leaders? We know that God hears our prayers. Don’t forget, at The Pentecostals of Kentwood we’re always available to go before God for you!