Our Worship Services
Whether you attend church regularly or have never set foot in a church, The Pentecostals is an exciting place to be.
The things God finds meaningful are meaningful to us – and that includes the chance to know you and help you know the Lord better and more deeply.
Through an attitude of love, vibrant worship and relevant teaching from the Bible, we help people become authentic Christians in a changing world. We walk together, and help each other understand Jesus and the lives He wants us to live.
Important COVID Information…
We’re excited to launch our indoor services!
Capacity will be limited to 50 total (25% capacity) per indoor service, and you must pre-register to attend. Tickets are first-come, first-served and once they’re gone, registration will be closed.
For these indoor services, we have several guidelines that must be followed:
- Please remain in your vehicles until 10 minutes before service starts
- If you are sick at all, please do not come to church. Let us know, and we’ll pray for you
- Temperature checks will be done at the door for all attendees
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering, and after touching surfaces
- Masks are required throughout the service except while seated, or in speaking/singing role from the platform
- Social distancing will be practiced unless in the same family
- Kids Church will be open for ages up to 7 (Kentwood campus only). No masks are required for the children during class, but social distancing will be practiced
- Doors will be propped open to reduce touchable surfaces
- Surfaces will be sanitized by staff prior to service
- Bathrooms will be cleaned prior to service
- Seating will be spaced out for adequate distancing
- Family units must sit together to ensure adequate seating
What you can expect to experience in our services…
- We raise our hands because 1 Timothy 2:8 says, “I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands.”
- We clap our hands because Psalm 47:1 says, “O clap your hands, all ye people.”
- We sing and play music because Ephesians 5:19 says to worship “in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord,” and Psalm 150 says to praise God with musical instruments.
- We worship with a joyful noise because Psalm 66:1 says, “Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands.”
- We pray aloud because the early church “lifted up their voice to God with one accord” in prayer (Acts 4:24).
- We dance in the Spirit because Psalm 149:3 says, “Let them praise his name in the dance.”